Do you love letterpress? Are you enthusiastic about coercing cranky old machines to bend to your will and produce high quality printed goods?
If so, we are looking for a press operator that is passionate about print and producing great work to join our team. You must love paper, ink, and have enthusiasm for good design married with print craft.
Familiarity with either C&P, proof presses, and/or Windmills is preferred, experience with design software is great, but not mandatory.
Responsibilities to include:
- Printing Letterpress and Foil Stamp jobs
- Prepping paper for production
- Executing the final trim on completed jobs
- Supply errands, ordering materials, managing press checks, corresponding with clients (in person/by phone/by email)
- Maintaining a clean press area
- Pressroom experience (we run a C&P, Proof Press, and Heidelberg Windmills)
- Care for quality and attention to details
- Professionalism and ability to confidently communicate with our team and clients
- MAC proficient, ability to email and use Microsoft Office is helpful
Please email email@example.com with your resume, contact info, and a brief statement on what you love about print. Applicants with appropriate experience will be contacted to schedule an in-person interview.